Turn on the massage gun, and slightly place it on a muscle, then move it slowly up and down. Your horse’s muscle will be relieved.
EQUINE MASSAGE GUN – BEST WAY TO RELEASE MUSCULAR PAIN
- Turn it on and start very slowly
- Start at the lowest speed.
- Rest the massage gun on your horse's body. try not to add any pressure.
- Don't massage any muscle for more than 2 minutes.
- Move up and down each area gradually until all the relevant muscles are done.
- Slide the massage gun along the muscle and move it slowly (an inch for a second or slower).
- Move up and down on each area slowly until all the relevant muscle groups are done.
- If you hit a knot or an area of tension, let the EquineRelax massage gun rest on that spot for a little bit with no additional pressure.
- Avoid using the massage gun on any wounds, cuts, sores, or scratches.
- Consult your vet if any symptoms persist or worsen.
- Don’t use the gun while it is charging.
- No matter what, the massage gun should never cause pain. If it appears to be painful or your horse is not enjoying it, stop right away.
- The massage gun is meant to be used on the muscles, rather than nerves, bones, joints, or tendons.